Saturday 20 March 2021

 I don't usually do this but just for once................

Thank you so much - great talk and interesting discussion - which is just what we want!

We all enjoyed the session

 Crime and Punishment to the Leicester Secular Society                               

October 2020

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your fascinating talk this afternoon.

I am already receiving positive comments from the audience, so you can be assured we all enjoyed it. My husband and I found it really interesting and as several others commented, we learnt such a lot of new information.

 Remembrance to Huntingdon U3A Group

November2020

Thank you again for such an interesting talk which we all enjoyed.

If I can offer any help in rating it to assist you in getting more bookings, I will happily do so.

 The  Gunpowder Plot to Mole Valley Probus

November 2020

Thank you for your excellent talk this evening I think it went down very well. I think the question and answer session cemented the fact that you know your subject very well.

Stay Safe On-Line to Chanctonbury Probus Club

November 2020

 I had good feedback from your talk last night . The people who contacted me afterwards said they enjoyed it.

It lasted just long enough and the slides did enhance the talk .                                                  

 Votes for Women to Harrogate Bloomers WI

November 2020

I’ve had several e-mails from folk saying that they enjoyed your talk

The Pontefract Murder to Bedale Archaeology & History Soc

December 2020

          

We very much enjoyed your talk this morning.

The History  of the English Canals to Alsager & District U3A

January 2021

Thank you for your talk on Guy Fawkes, everyone thought it was fascinating. We enjoyed it so much we would like to ask you if you could do your suffragette talk for our meeting on 3rd March

 The Gunpowder Plot to Barnsley Opals WI

November 2020

It was a wonderful talk and I have had a number of emails stating how much people enjoyed it.

After You're Dead to the Lancashire Family History and Heraldry Society

March 2021

We have had a run of good speakers and you did not disappoint. I've had so much positive feedback. Gordon's was typical. He commented to another member that it left him wanting more. Always a good sign. 

 Model Villages to Haxby & Wigginton U3A

March 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment